Monday, February 28, 2011

Smokey Eyes is a must!

Watch this video for some inspiration while getting ready to go out! I love the smokey eye! It definitely takes practice and the right tools,  but it doesn't have to be expensive. If I can do it, SO CAN YOU!

 
I love my tools from Sephora. This kit is not cheap, but I saved up and it was worth every penny! Here is the link...Sephora Brush Set. Don't get me wrong, you don't have to spend hundreds on looking good ladies. CVS and Target also have great sets for great prices. Target Brush Set.

You'll also hear Kim talk about Mac products. If you have never tried them .. GO! Mac can be a little expensive but it lasts and it makes a huge difference! My fav makeup... MAC!

Also, great buy at target... $12.99! My new watch, which is actually more of a teal color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment